Thursday, September 15, 2011

We made it to one month!  This was a big day for all of us.  First time I left her to go to work for a few hours, first time dad watched her by himself, first time dad changed a diaper (yeah!!!), and the second time she tried a bottle (we had to practice Monday to make sure it would all go smoothly when I was gone).  Sure enough, Paige and dad had a great time without me.  They went to work on a friend's jeep and got to hang out in the garage together.  I made it through a successful back-to-school night and only had a few tears in my eyes as I left.  The first time I have not been with my little friend for a month - wow!
Paige continues to get bigger and more alert.  We are enjoying watching her focus on things and start to practice her smiles.  We can hardly wait for the real ones to come!

1 comment: